ACES in our Pockets An introduction to The Leader in Me program, and the 7 habits, for families.
Being proactive means that you:
- Are responsible
- Take initiative
- Choose your actions, attitudes, and words
- Do not blame others for your wrong actions
- Do the right thing without being asked, even when no one is looking.
How you can do this at home with your family:
- Your child can pick out their clothes in the morning, make their bed, pick up their toys, or pack their backpack.
- Your family can keep a family calendar, create a chore chart, or even meal prep together.