What I knew in French before i started the class
- Bonjour- Good morning/ good evening
- Omelette au fromage- Omelette with cheese
Words I know now
- Comment tu tatapell?- What is your name?
- Je mappelle- My name is..
- Comment cava?- how are you?
- Cava- good
- Cava trie bein- very well
- Bonne nuit- Good night
- Thank you- Je vous remercie
- Please- sue vou plate
- And so much more
What we use to help with learning French
- In French we use an app called memrise that teaches us new words and phrases, It has various different forms of learning, there is also a speed review to help you remember things you've already learned. Memrise has helped me learn a lot probably just as much as Mr.Milman
Links to some videos we have watched
- We have also watched Celestine and Ernest, and The Nightmare before Christmas in french
The usual day in french
- Most days in french we do little activities to help us improve in our speaking skills. Mr.Milman explains what we are going to do, gives us the assignment then the rest of the time he helps us with the assignment and how to correctly pronounce it.
Some assignments we have done
- We have done tongue twisters
- Body part posters
- Celestine & Ernest worksheet
- Personal description bingo
- A group video