- labelled (dimensions and information) photos of objects used in teaching
- story books describing classroom and playground settings, based on info from interviews with elderly people
- videos with sketches illustrating pedagogical practices
- diary with biographical statements from teachers
- drawings/comic strips to illustrate school rules
- Any student would have access to a TwinSpace part that would include learning activities about old teaching objects and knowledge of their previous functions.
- It would be possible to acquire some utensils and imitate the practice of these ancient objects.
- Any teacher will have their specific field of intervention, just like in TwinSpace and they could collaborate with each other.
- A webliography with museums of education on a transnational scale will be available in order to know its content, share it and participate in activities prepared for young people.
- Teachers also can have online access to classic publications about education or pedagogy.
An agreed-on selection from these assessment criteria concerning learning skills - behaviors