Trinity College curriculum prepares students for living and working in a globalizing world, as well as leading socially meaningful and personally satisfying lives. The curriculum is premised on close interaction between faculty, students, and student-athletes, where collaborative learning in and out of the classroom thrives. Through the 21st century liberal arts education, Trinity's curriculum also draws on students creative and critical thoughts, experiential offerings, as well as their ability to use technology and digital media to expand their learning. Link to drone video of campus below.
- A nonprofit, independent, nonsectarian liberal arts college located in the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut.
- Student/faculty ratio of 9:1
- About 2,200 undergraduate men and women: 52 percent male, 48 percent female, 18 percent students of color.
- Among the country's most selective colleges
- Founded in 1823 - The second oldest college in Connecticut and one of the oldest colleges in the country
- Recruiting Email: email@example.com
- Head Coach: Katy Dissinger
- Assistant Coaches: Avery Giorgio & Elizabeth Morrison