Happy Friday Bronco Families,
What an outstanding first week at Boulan Park! It was so nice to have students back in the building. The pictures above and below are chalk drawings that four of our Broncos, Ryan, Bryce, Erikk and Nick, did the day before school started to greet students and staff. Great job guys and what school spirit!
Fall sports are beginning. Please remember that for all sports you must complete your FinalForms and upload an updated sports physical.
Next Week's Schedule
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2021 NO SCHOOL – LABOR DAY
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
1. Cheer Participants, cafeteria 2:45 pm
2. 7th Grade Girls Only Basketball Tryouts, gym 2:45 pm - 4:45 pm
3. Football practice (daily) 2:45 – 5:00 pm
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2021
1. Cheer practice begins today, cafeteria 2:45 pm – 4:15 pm
2. 8th Grade Girls Only Basketball Tryouts, gym 2:45 pm – 4:45 pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
1. 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Tryouts, gym 2:45 pm – 4:45 pm
2. 8TH Grade Washington DC Trip Parent Zoom Mtg. 6:30 pm https://troyk12mi.zoom.us/j/81351757542pwd=Y1E3eTFuTTNKUlNOTENWN1FwcHYyUT09 Meeting ID – 813 5175 7542 Password- DCTRIP
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
1. Picture MakeUp Day - café 7:25 am – 10:50 am
2. 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Tryouts, gym (team will be announced) 2:45 pm – 4:45 pm (Practices will begin on Monday, 9/13/21 and be every day from 2:45pm – 4:45 pm)
Health Care Aide Positions Available
Boulan Park and many other TSD schools are in dire need of parents who would be willing to serve as paid health care aides during the school day. If you are interested in serving in this role at Larson or another TSD school, please check out the flyer or contact me!
While all meals are free once again this year, we plan to offer ‘a la carte’ items for both breakfast and lunch. Our goal is to keep all transactions cash free this year. You can add funds to your student's account via School Pay. We will use this system for most school transactions, including iPad insurance, field trip payments, and more. Info below.
Have a wonderful weekend,