While Wheeler's campuses are closed, our Virtual Learning Term is open
Here's what you need to know
- Wheeler will carry out virtual classes from April 1–30
- Virtual Learning Guides by Division are available here
- BOTH CAMPUSES AND ALL BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED.
- NO SCHOOL on Friday, April 10, for Good Friday Observance.
- Remember, New Voices from WELH radio is every Sunday, 7-10 pm at 88.1 FM with student broadcasters -- and more to come!
"We're all beginners together right now."
And a Welcome Back from Wheeler's Middle School
The Virtual Learning Guide and Other Resources
Growing Minds: Resiliency During COVID-19
As a community, students learn to adapt to and work with the full range of emotion, develop greater self-awareness, and, through reflection, discover and embrace their own evolving identities. Students also learn to cultivate healthy relationships through compassion, inclusion and valuing multiple perspectives.
All COVID-19 messages, resources and links here. And, please check out the Virtual Health Center for many helpful ideas and Health Center office hours!
We're Looking and Listening