How long does it take you or your installers to drive 1 mount?
That was the question we set out to answer with our QuickDRIVE the QuickBOLT contest at SPI in Anaheim.
It came down to just one-tenth of a second. Our Top 3 installers drove the QuickBOLT in less than 5 seconds. How quickly can you install an entire array? Does your current mounting hardware supplier provide a product that can be installed as safely and efficiently as the QuickBOLT? If not, give SolarRoofHook a try on your next job.
- John Leonard - 4.68 seconds - Emerald Energy - Raleigh, NC
- Eric Piekarczyk - 4.69 seconds - Synergy Power - Livermore, CA
- Cody Thurman - 4.82 seconds - Phoenix Solar Energy - Chico, CA
- Rob Totoonchie - 5.36 seconds - California Solar Electric - Grass Valley, CA
- Dave Messier - 6.50 seconds - Tanana Chiefs Conference - Fairbanks, AK
Thanks to all those that participated. Come see us at next year's show or give us a call to see how you can try the QuickBOLT on your next job.