Carrier Dome Seating & Amenities
The Orange Shoppe is located at Aisle 109 and Aisle 122. Portable retail locations are located on the Lower Concourse across from Aisles 103, 114, 118 and on the Upper concourse near Gates N, M, J, H and across from Aisles 310, 328.
Pick-up location for all student and fan rewards is inside Gate A.
Carrier Dome Information
- Alcohol Policy - The Carrier Dome strives to maintain a safe, pleasant and family friendly environment for all of our patrons. The following policies have been established to promote the responsible use of alcohol by our fans. No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave the facility. Patrons must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper identification is required of all patrons, regardless of age, to purchase any alcoholic beverage. No more than two beers may be sold to any patron by concession stand personnel or concourse beer vendors. No more than one beer may be sold to a student wearing a colored wristband. Students may not enter the student seating section carrying more than one beer. Beer lines will be closed at the conclusion of halftime. All alcohol must be poured into a plastic cup prior to leaving a suite. Disorderly behavior or violation of the alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Carrier Dome without refund. The Carrier Dome reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
- Cameras & Video - Personal cameras are permitted inside the Dome. Professional cameras with lenses six inches or longer & tripods will not be permitted unless you have a Photo/Press credential. With the exception of high school events, video cameras and video recording inside the Dome is prohibited. GoPros and selfie sticks are prohibited.
- First Aid - The first aid room is located on Lower Concourse between Aisles 101 & 102 on the south side of the Carrier Dome across from Gate A.
- Guest Services - Guests with questions or concerns should visit the Guest Services location at Aisle 107 on the Lower Concourse. Guest Services opens when the Carrier Dome gates open. The friendly and knowledgeable representatives are happy to assist you with all questions, problems, and any other situation that arises on gameday.
- Lost & Found - Lost and found items are taken to Guest Services. All items are kept in the Carrier Dome Management Office at the conclusion of the event. For information regarding lost and found items, call 315-443-4634.
- Prohibited Items - Alcoholic Beverages, Animals, Artificial Noisemakers (including air horns), Backpacks, Balloons, Balls, Bats and Frisbees, Banners or Signs on Poles, Camcorders, Cameras (with 6" zoom lenses or greater) Coolers, Confetti, IPads, Laptops, Laser Pointers, Outside Food and Beverage, Oversized Bags/Purses (all bags must be clear), Skateboards, Strollers, Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives).
- Re-Entry - The Carrier Dome has a no re-entry policy.
- No Smoking - Syracuse University, including the Carrier Dome, is a smoke free and tobacco free campus. In addition, e-cigarettes are prohibited inside the stadium.
- Sportsmanship - The NCAA, ACC, and Syracuse University promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racial or sexist comments, or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition.
- Text Message Assistance - Guests are encouraged to report all security or customer service issues by confidentially texting DOME44 followed by the issue and location to 69050.
GPS Directions to Parking Lots
- 1301 East Colvin Street, Syracuse, NY 13244 (Manley North & South)
- 101 Skytop Road, Syracuse, NY 13244 (Skytop)