I am an instructional designer and educational technology consultant with my consultancy company, TimeTells Innovations LLC.
I have over 9 years of experience in the education industry, having taught various levels over the period and worked with several stakeholders to design and implement training resources. My strengths are in training/teaching, designing e-learning/curriculum, project management, web development, mobile app development, professional development, visual/user design, and video production.
I am proficient with Articulate Storyline 360 suite, Adobe Creative Cloud Apps for graphic design/media production, and various web 2.0 applications.
Software programs I use:
- Articulate: Storyline 360, Studio 360, Rise, Peek, and Replay 360
- Creativity tools: Adobe Spark tools, Adobe Creative Cloud tools, Canva.com, fotor, Garageband, Magix video editing software, and audacity
- Web 2.0 Tools: Google Apps, Prezi, WordPress, Weebly, Wordle, Youtube, Wix,
- LMS Platforms: built own with WordPress, Canvas, Blackboard, and MoodleCloud
- Other Tools/technology: Survey Monkey, Bluejeans, Qualtrics, Symbaloo.com,todaysmeet.com,chatzy.com, slack, confluence, sharepoint, SCORM/AICC/xAPI, Corona SDK
- Microsoft: MS Excel (basic to advanced), MS Word, Publisher, Onedrive, Skype for Business, Outlook 365, OneNote, Sway, Office Mix
- University of Michigan, Flint | Master of Arts in Educational Technology-Developer Track
- Concordia University of Ann Arbor | Master of Science - Educational Leadership
- University of Cape Coast | Bachelor of Arts- Social Science, Economics
- Teaching Fundamentals: Data-Driven Instruction, Lynda.com
- Storytelling for Designers, Lynda.com
- Personal Branding Basics, Lynda.com
- Wordpress in the Classroom, Lynda.com
- Up and Running with NoSQL Databases, Lynda.com
- Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentals, Lynda.com
- Lend A Hand-examining teachers from an occupational health perspective; a program that provides networking, mentorship, and support for and among master and novice teachers
- LMS for Course Management- Built a responsive Learning Management System with WordPress that is customizable to host different kinds of instructional materials. This is great for blended learning
- Classroom Enactment of Educational Programs Project- this is a blog I built for the classroom Enactment of Educational Programs Course Project in my MA in Educational Technology Program.
- A Case Study: Professional Learning Communities and School Improvement Plans- conducted this study in a Middle School in southeastern Michigan. The focus of the study was Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) and how they contribute to school improvement efforts. Some guiding questions for the case study were what are PLCs, what do they look like in action, and how do they impact teaching and learning? For the research, I collected and analyzed both qualitative and quantitative data from the school to determine the impact of PLCs. Conclusions from the study showed that the PLC efforts in the school had significantly impacted quality of teaching and learning, which in turn, positively impacted student achievement.
- Comparing Learning Outcomes Between Completely Online Vs Face-To-Face Instruction-this is a study I conducted as part of my MA Ed. Tech program to determine if there is any significant difference in learning outcomes between fully online vs. face-to-face instruction and to identify factors/best instructional design practices impacting differences in learning outcomes if any.
- Place Out of Time Project: https://spark.adobe.com/page/rtdlmWfY9l4tJ/