- practice our irregular verbs (past tense form)
How are we going to do that?
- start up activity
- writing for fun
1. Starting up! What do we still remember?
- work in pairs
- left person completes worksheet A / right person sheet B
- after 1 min. check eachother's worksheet without book
- teacher will give answers
2. Writing for fun!
- work in groups of four
- each student writes two of three sentences of a crazy story. Use two past tense verbs (books allowed TB p. 163)
- after 2 minutes: paper to the person on your right
- after four rounds the story is complete. Choose best story of the group and read aloud
3. Well done! Time for a game!
Combine groups 1+2 / 3+4 / 5+6 / 7+8 (we must have 4 teams)