The natural environment
The natural environment includes all living and non-living things occurring naturally . This term is most often applied to the some part of Earth .
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION AND IT'S EFFECTS
One of the greatest problems in the world is the enviromental pollution. It consists in five basic types of pollution : air, water, soil, noise and light.
- 🌪Air pollution : Is the most toxic form of pollution in our environment. Air pollution is cause by the damagning smoke emmited by cars, buses, trucks, trains and factories. The smoke from burning leaves and cigarettes are damagning to the environment, causing a lot of damage to man and the atmosphere.
- 🌊Water pollution : It caused industrial waste products released into lakes, rivers and other water bodies, has made the marine life no longer hospitable.
- 🔊Noise pollution : The noise pollution includes aircraft noise,noise of cars, trucks and buses, vehicle horns, loudspeakers and industry noise, as well as high-intensity sonar effects which are extremely dangerous to the environment.
- 🌲Soil pollution : Is a result of acid rain, polluted water, fertilizers, etc. Which leads to bad crops.
- 🔦Light pollution : It includes light trespass, over lumination and astronomical interference.
Every time you turn off the water while you're brushing your teeth, you're doing something good. You might be wasting 200 gallons of water a day.
Change your light bulbs
Compact fluorescent light bulbs last 10 times longer and use at least two-thirds less energy.
Walk or ride your bike to work
Walk or ride your bike to work, school school and anywhere you can. You can reduce greenhouse gases while burning some calories and improving your health.
You can reduce pollution recycling all the things you not use, like CDs, paper, bottles, etc.
Turn off the lights
When you are not in a room, turn off the lights and unplug applience when you're not using them.
Don't use sprays
We should not use sprays because they are bad to the ozone layer, it protects us of the sun rays
Drive 60 miles per hour instead 70 mph on the highway will save you up 4 miles per gallon. Accelerating and braking too hard can actually reduce your fuel economy, so take it easy on the brakes and gas pedal.
Donate all things you not use
Reducing the total of solid waste you produce in a year means taking up less space in landfills, so your tax dollars can work somewhere else. Compost makes a great natural fertilizer.