MONEY FUNDI Create your personal finance strategy

What is your personal finance strategy?

Money Fundi is an award winning personal finance training company that guides people through the often ignored and misunderstood world of managing and growing your money. Our workshops are fun and use simple metaphors to build a bridge to understanding the personal finance world.Money Fundi is designed to equip the individual with a solid foundation of the psychology towards money and skills that enable the individual to drive their personal finance strategy.

Mlamuli Mbambo Delivering a Financial Education Talk

"Only 23% of South Africans have any money left at the end of the month – with the other 77% left flat broke, with no hope of saving any money." Business Day

An employee unable to work due to personal finances stress
More than 11 million of South Africa’s credit active consumers are described as over-indebted. – Debt Rescue.

Employees under financial duress tend to perform more poorly. These employees may be absent from work more often and not as productive when present at work.

There is a big life skill we did not learn in school
There is very little financial education in the schooling system even though money is something we all have to manage as adults. Financial education is the elephant in the education room. This means most people need to go back to school for personal finance education.

A personal financial education intervention is needed among entrepreneurs because many entrepreneurs are good at running their businesses but are not good at the financial aspect of the business. Many entrepreneurs treat their business as a personal ATM and their bad personal finance habits end up putting the business at risk. Many business failures can be traced back to irresponsible personal money management by the entrepreneur.

The First Big Deal
“Bad financial habits, attitudes and lack of financial knowledge can adversely impact on their academic performance, mental and physical well-being, and even their ability to find employment after graduation.” (Bodvarsson & Walker, 2004
Any Degree Should Be Accompanied By A Money Diploma

MONEY FUNDI UNIQUENESS

  • PSYCHOLOGY OF MONEY THEN SKILLS
  • FACILITATION NOT TRAINING
  • SESSIONS HAPPEN OVER TIME
  • FOCUS ON FINANCIAL WELLBEING NOT FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE
  • PERSONAL GOALS BASED
  • INDEPENDENT

Watch this video above which shows the personal finance situation the world is in and the probable outcome for many individuals...The situation is more dire in South Africa

PRODUCT STRUCTURE & PRICING

PLATINUM WORKSHOP

  • 4 SESSIONS OF 6 HOURS EACH OVER 4 MONTHS
  • R 2 550 P/P
  • FIRST SESSION R 300, NO OBLIGATION TO CONTINUE
  • NEXT THREE SESSIONS ARE R 750 EACH, P/P
  • MINIMUM OF 25 & MAXIMUM OF 32
  • ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE

ONE DAY WORKSHOP

  • 6 HOURS
  • R 1 500 P/P
  • MINIMUM OF 25 & MAXIMUM OF 35
  • PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE WORKSHOP

AWARENESS TALK

  • 30 - 45 MIN
  • R 5 000 per session
  • 1 - 1:30 HOURS
  • R 8 000
  • PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE TALK

MONEY FUNDI BENEFITS

  • AWARENESS OF YOUR CURRENT PSYCHOLOGY TOWARDS MONEY
  • POSITIVE BELIEFS AND EMOTIONS TOWARDS MONEY
  • CREATE YOUR PERSONAL FINANCE STRATEGY
  • DRIVE YOUR PERSONAL FINANCE STRATEGY
  • UNDERSTANDING YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES
  • ALIGNMENT OF FINANCIAL PRODUCTS AND YOUR PERSONAL GOALS
  • MORE PRODUCTIVE EMPLOYEES
  • MORE SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURS
  • ALIGNMENT WITH LEGAL ENVIRONMENT SUCH AS & BBBEE CODES

MEET THE FOUNDER

Future Leaders SA National Financial Literacy Advocate Award

FINANCIAL LITERACY ADVOCATE, FACILITATOR/TRAINER, PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER AND AUTHOR

DEPUTY CURATOR OF WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM DURBAN GLOBAL SHAPERS

BACKED WITH RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY, HE HAS THROUGH THE YEARS RESEARCHED AND IDENTIFIED THE FINANCIAL MISTAKES THAT MOST PEOPLE MAKE. HE HAS BEEN FEATURED ON SEVERAL RADIO STATIONS, NEWSPAPERS, TELEVISION SHOWS.

LEFT: FEATURE IN ISOLEZWE, RIGHT: INTERVIEW ON NATIONAL TV SHOW PLEASE DELETE THE HUFFINGTON POST PIC
DELIVERING A TALK ON FINANCIAL EDUCATION TO YOUNG PROFESSIONALS

Thank you for perusing our brochure. Each financial education intervention is customized to meet the exact requirements of our clients through pre-workshop meetings that crystallize the need and objectives of our client.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.