May Campaign Checklist
One person from each shop is expected to message Nuno Alves by Wed May 3rd with:
- Email confirmation that your shop has received ALL Campaign Collateral.
- Confirmation that you have received the new colour flyers. Say NO to b/w flyers.
- “Remember that Time” panel stored safely until May 8th.
- United incentive poster displayed in back office.
Step 1: Check that your shop has received all collateral
- 5x May Panels: Great City Adventure Sale, Your Year to get more Canadian, California Dreaming, Remember that Time (Family Vacations), Golden Gate Explorer (half panel)
- City Adventure Sale Flyers (display front of shop May 1-7)
- Canada Flyers (display front of shop May 8-31)
- United Airlines Incentive Flyer (display in back office)
- Lens & Shutter Vouchers (select shops only)
Step 2: Display Colour Flyers ONLY
Say NO to Black & White flyers. Moving forward, marketing will provide all shops with full colour flyers to support our sales & campaigns.
Here are samples of our flyers for the month.
Black & White photos are a thing of the past. NEVER print these again!!
Need more flyers? Personalized flyers can be orderd through the Platinum Tool on the Marketing Collateral Page.
Step 3: Throw away all expired April Campaign panels
Any panels with price points or Limited TIme offers can be tossed each month
Step 4a: Display May Window Panels (May 1-7)
Step 4b: Display May Window Panels (May 8-31)
Panel delivered damaged? Please Nuno Alves (with photos) for replacements. Need more #FLY footers? Please order replacements on the Marketing Collateral Page.
Step 5: Display United Airlines flyer in Back Office
Check out this exciting UA air incentive for all of May!
Reminder when Updating Airfare Boards
Pricing on our Airfare Boards changes constantly based on availability. Please make sure someone on your team is updating the Airfare Boards at least once per week.
May Campaign Video
A quick 5 minute review of our May campaigns