#BecauseICan is a mindset founded in resilience and motivation.
It is about finding ways to make things work, dealing with the lows and the set backs, whilst moving steadily towards the objective.
Just because things aren't going to plan right now doesn't mean they won't in the future.
Just because you are having a bad day today doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, or that you wont have a good day tomorrow.
The Sandstone Communications team have:
- Represented GB in rowing, rugby, triathlon and skiing
- Raced cars, motorcycles and helicopters!
- Been to war 7 times
- Competed at World Championships and Olympic Games
- Climbed Mount Everest and The Matterhorn
- Degrees in leadership, accounting, law and psychology
- Delivered inspirational presentations in 14 countries
They all have something in common. None of them have followed a conventional path and all of them refuse to quit!
During this period of uncertainty, their most important challenge yet is to inspire as many young people as possible
If you would like the team to help inspire and motivate your pupils or students with a 1 hour workshop please get in touch.