HOOVER HIGH SCHOOL BELIEFS
• Every student is valued and connected to the school community and supported as an individual in seeking education to attain personal goals and aspirations.
• Learning is enhanced when students think critically and take ownership/personal responsibility for the process.
• Students learn best when challenged and actively engaged in relevant, contextual, and meaningful activities.
• The best learning atmosphere is one in which student learning styles and teacher instructional styles are mutually acknowledged, enhanced, and encouraged.
• The instructional staff is organized to provide appropriate instruction to prepare students for their experiences in HIGH school and following graduation.