We brought in a simple set of pagoda marquees with clear walls for guests to view the stunning gardens of the client home. The trees and foliage washed with mood lighting. As a nod to the client previous work position and his relocation to NEW York we installed bar eliminated in 02 blue, a huge New York skyline back drop, themed cocktails and a music. The food consisted of grazing canapés, urban and bowl food that was served throughout the night.
- Rare tuna harumaki, pickled ginger and lemongrass
- Tiger prawn jhinga kali mirch, red onion pakora with a fresh cardamom raita dip
- Huge garlic and rosemary salted chips, whole baked Camembert fondue dip
- Rare roasted Surrey hills beef, Yorkshire puddings, black truffle and parsnip confit
- Sesame crusted duck, sweet chilli emulsion, coriander cress
Urban Party and Bowl Food
- Teriyaki chicken skewers served with a spring onion and ginger aioli
- Beef cheeks braised in Guinness, colcannon mash and candied baby onions
- Tempura cod, tiger prawns and Asian vegetables served with a spiced mirin pickle
- White chocolate brownie, banoffee chocolate cups, chocolate dipped strawberries
- Macarons, Inside out raspberry cheese cake
- Blue curacao and lychee martinis with a silver leaf 02 float,
- Classic maraschino cherry manhattans and passion fruit mojitos.
- Champagne, wine and American craft beers