1. Use your Account Manager log in information to log in to your account. (E-Mail Address & Password)
Please note: You will need a valid e-mail address on file with the USF Ticket Office in order to access your Account Manager. If you do not remember your password, simply click "Forgot Password?" above the SIGN IN box.
2. Select the game you wish to print under "Your Tickets" dashboard or select View All if you are looking for a future event.
3. Select on the blue “Print" button in the top right.
4. Select which seats you would like to print, and click "Continue".
5. After clicking the "Continue" button you will receive this confirmation to print your tickets. If your tickets have been lost or stolen, please check the box to ensure your previous tickets cannot be used.
6. Your tickets will pop up for you to open as a PDF at the bottom of the screen.
7. After your tickets download into PDF form, please print off the tickets and bring the PDF to the game.
If you have any complications or questions, please contact the USF Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800 Go-Bulls or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. GO BULLS!