John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Born on May 29, 1917, in Brookline, MA, to the parents Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy and Joseph Patrick Kennedy.
- While at Harvard, John's father was appointed to be U.S. Ambassador to England in 1937.
- Stayed in House of Rep. for three terms (1946) and elected into U.S. Senate (1952).
- 35th Pres. elected on Nov. 8, 1960 and sworn in on Jan. 20, 1961.
- Shot and killed on Nov. 23, 1963.
Jaqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy
- Born on July 28, 1929, in Southampton, NY, to the parents John Vernon III and Janet Lee Bouvier.
- Went to Vassar college and transferred to The George Washington University.
- Became "Inquiring Camera Girl" for Washington Times-Herald
- Helped stop destruction of historic buildings
- Died on May 19, 1994
- Cavendish, Richard. "Marriage of Jacqueline Bouvier and John F. Kennedy." History Today, Sept. 2003, www.historytoday.com/richard-cavendish/marriage-jacqueline-bouvier-and-john-f-kennedy. Accessed 19 Mar. 2017.
- "Jacqueline Kennedy: Wife of President John F Kennedy." YellowMagpie.com, edited by Joseph Condron and Camilia McLoughlin, yellowmagpie.com/jacqueline-kennedy-about/. Accessed 21 Mar. 2017.
- Lewis, Jone Johnson. "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis." Thought Co., 28 Apr. 2016, www.thoughtco.com/jacqueline-kennedy-onassis-biography-3525086. Accessed 20 Mar. 2017.
- "Life of John F. Kennedy and Life of Jacqueline B. Kennedy." John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, www.jfklibrary.org. Accessed 21 Mar. 2017.