google drive+ doc
what is google drive? Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service operated by Google. It allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files.Google Drive also gives you access to free web-based applications for creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
Creating files on Google Drive Documents
. Documents: For composing letters, flyers, essays and other text based files ( similar to Microsoft word documents) .Spreadsheets: For storing and organizing information (similar to Microsoft Excel workbooks) .Presentations: For creating slideshows (similar to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations) .Forms: For collecting and organizing data . Drawings: For creating simple vector graphics or diagrams
All about google sheets:
Google Sheets is a web-based spreadsheet application that allows you to store and organize different types of information, much like Microsoft Excel. While Google Sheets does not offer all of Excel's advanced features, it's easy to create and edit spreadsheets ranging from the simple to the complex.
To create a new Google spreadsheet:
1. While viewing your Google Drive, click New and select Google Sheets from the drop-down menu.
2. The spreadsheet will appear in a new browser tab
3. To name your spreadsheet, locate and select Untitled spreadsheet at the top of the page. Type a name for your spreadsheet, then press Enter on your keyboard
4. Your spreadsheet will be renamed.
5. Whenever you need to view or edit your spreadsheet, you can access it again from your Google Drive, where it will be saved automatically.
.You may notice that there is no save button. This is because Google Drive uses autosave, which automatically and immediately saves your files as you edit them.