1. I choose a story that interests me from the list of story ideas.
2. I find a source/ sources and contact them.
3. I set up a time and place to interview them.
4. i THINK OF 10-20 QUESTIONS TO ASK EACH SOURCE.
5. During all of my interviews I record them on my phone and take some notes. I don't always take notes because I don't want to MAKE MY SOURCE repeat everything they say.
6. I then type up all of my notes and figure out what I'm going to use for quotes AND WHAT i AM GOING TO USE FOR THE INFORMATION.
7. My story usually comes together I after I have all of my quotes and FACTSA. i TYPE MY STORIES IN A FACT- QUOTE- FACT- QUOTE ORDER SO IT IS EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.