The entire ECET2 Hawai'i team is excited that you'll be joining us on March 4 and 5! Through your active participation, we hope this conference achieves the following...
- Nurtures trust among you and the other educators present
- Focuses on your potential for growth
- Inspires both the intellect and the passion that drives you in your work
- Provides you time for collaboration and learning
- Put you in the lead of your professional development and leadership potential
- Recognizing you as a talented professional
We are excited to be hosting a diverse and talented group of educators from across our state. Below is a snapshot of the many wonderful people to look forward to meeting!
What's in Store?
The ECET2.HI planning team, aims to give you a stress free and fun weekend so you can focus on building, sharing, and growing with other talented educators. We will do our best to keep this site updated on important logistical and content related information. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to contact us HERE!
Saturday, March 4 | Iolani Sullivan Center | 9:30am
Our weekend together will kick off at Iolani Sullivan Center! You'll get to hear keynotes from dynamic educators, network with colleagues across our state, and attend a variety of engaging breakout sessions. Below is a parking map and instructions when arriving at the Sullivan Center.
Saturday Evening | Elks Lodge
Where would our communities and schools be without all of YOU? To recognize your achievements and endless dedication to our profession we will host a celebratory dinner at the Elks Lodge. Continue networking with other educators, eating great food, and enjoying the entertainment!
Sunday, March 5 | Ala MOana Hotel | 8:30am
We'll continue with the energy and inspiration as we close our time together by deepening discussions with island an content area groups. You will attend one last breakout session and close the conference with powerful words from our final keynote speaker.
For specific agenda times please click HERE. Please note that times are subject to change.
Transportation for all neighbor island participants will be provided:
- To and from the airport
- On Saturday from Ala Moana Hotel to 'Iolani School for those arriving on Friday
- On Saturday evening from 'Iolani School to Celebration Event and back to the Ala Moana Hotel