Top 10 most wanted wedding flowers
10. Blue thistle, otherwise known as eryngium makes for a fantastic contrast to delicate flowers and is often used to symbolise Scottish ties.
9. Lissianthus is the invisible Mr. reliable. Lissianthus blends beautifully with most flowers to give an overall fabulous blended feel to a brides bouquet without stealing the show.
8. Astilbe is available in various pinks, reds and whites and adds a wonderful natural floating texture to your bridal bouquet
7. Anemone are a wonderful addition to any bridal bouquet, available until early summer in various white, pinks and purples.
6. David Austin roses are a stunning specialist rose, available all year round and often used when peonies are not in season.
5. Ranunculus are another wonderful peony style, almost rose like brides' favourite flower. Available in a wide range of colours and most available throughout spring.
Ranunculus in two tones of pink blended with roses, peonies and anemone
Ranunculus blended with hyacinths roses and dill
4. Sweet Avalanche roses are a sensual blush rose perfect for any romantic bridal bouquet
3. Hydrangea bring all other flowers together in many different colours and creating lush and opulent displays and bouquets.
2. Peonies are most requested but availability means not the most used. Available in a wide variety of colours, peonies are the perfect wedding flower.