You will start your fourteen day vacation in Washington D.C. and keep in mind you don't have a budget limit.You will be staying here for 3 days. Here are your travel options...
- United Airlines, travel time 6:25 a.m. to 1:43 p.m. (4hours and 18minutes, nonstop), the cost of the flight is $212.20 and will be departing on 6/14/17.
- American Airlines. travel time 9:01 a.m. to 4:42 p.m. (4hours and 41minutes, nonstop), the cost of the flight is $185.20 and will be departing on 6/14/17.
- Delta, travel time 12:32 p.m. to 9:49 p.m. (6hours 17minutes, 1 stop), the cost of the flight is $237.80, and will be departing on 6/14/17.
Now here are your hotel options once you have landed in Washington D.C...
- Holiday Inn, with an average cost of $189 per NIGHT, with a rating of 79/100.
- Omni Shoceham, with and average cost of $238 per NIGHT, with a rating of 86/100.
- Embassy Suites, with an average cost of $349 per NIGHT, with a rating of 88/100.
- You will be staying in this hotel from the time you arrive and until the time of your next flight which will be 6/14/17-6/16/17. You will be signing out of the hotel in the morning before you leave to your next flight.
Here are some of the activities/tours options we have for you...
- Viator VIP Best of Washington D.C, $125, rating 4.5/5
- Big Bus Washington D.C Hop on Hop off,$39, rating 4/5
- Washington D.C Guided Night Tour, $54, rating 4.5/5