ABOUT HOULIHAN LOKEY:
- Independent, advisory-focused, global investment bank
- Founded in 1972 and is headquartered at Constellation Place in Century City, Los Angeles, California
- Advises large public and closely held companies as well as institutions and governments
- Main service lines include M&A, capital markets, financial restructuring and advisory, fairness opinions, and valuations
MISSION: "We help our clients achieve superior outcomes by providing thoughtful, caring advice while acting with honor and integrity. We maintain an intellectually stimulating, fair, and fun place to work. We seek to improve our local and global communities through the responsible and direct actions of our firm and its people."
VISION: "We will be recognized globally for providing the finest financial advice and service to our clients and the best place to work for our colleagues."
- Mergers & Acquisitions - buyside & sellside transactions, fairness opinions
- Capital Markets - deliver liability management expertise
- Illiquid Financial Asset Practice - transaction solutions across virtually all asset types, from simple sales to complex structuring assignments
- Leader in development of valuation methodologies for four decades
- Created sophisticated corporate finance techniques for transactions
- No. 1 ranked global investment banking restructuring advisor, having advised in 12 of the 15 largest corporate bankruptcies in the U.S. in the past decade
- Work with distressed corporations involving a change of control, asset sales and other M&A activities