Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Experience Dubai’s vibrant beach culture and seek the various unique coastlines. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
No matter where you go in the world, nothing beats Dubai. It remains an unparalleled destination of glitz and glamor, it remains a futuristic city with dozens of superlatives. Discover a beachfront getaway minutes from The Walk at JBR where five-star luxury is accompanied by an inimitable sense of place. Where white sand beaches, luxury shopping and the picturesque Dubai Marina find balance with a warm, Mediterranean-style hotel outfitted with lush gardens and world-class amenities.
- DELUXE ROOM
- SIZE 538 SQ FT | 50 SQ M
- VIEW GARDEN, POOL, RESORT
- All Rooms are oriented towards the sea
- Private terrace or patio with outside seating
- WiFi is complimentary
- Walk-in closet
- 47-inch LCD HDTV with local and international channels
- DVD player and extensive in-room DVD library
- Fully stocked honor bar
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Laundry and valet services
- Double vanities
- Shaving/make-up mirror and hair dryer
- Plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Toilet with bidet
- Ritz-Carlton signature linens and featherbeds
- Large marble baths with separate rain-shower and tub
Full buffet breakfast
Awake and catch the rising sun at 4,000 feet on an airborne adventure viewing the vast expanse of golden sand dunes from the comfort of a gentle Hot-air balloon ride. Let some of the world's most experienced Pilots take you on a ride of a lifetime!
Once you land you will be driven to a private desert reserve, The Royal Family Retreat for a lavish breakfast. Head over in style by a convoy of open top 1950's Land Rovers.
Breakfast in the Araibian Dessert
Fly with Falcons, The Worlds First
Abu Dhabi-The UEA Whisperer
Abu Dhabi- A world where History and Tradition Meets Exploration. Abu Dhabi is the mecca of wealth and quickly becoming the worlds most luxurious playground! From Abu Dhabi's Iconic infrastructure to the Gastronomy you will find everything you need to know about the UAE's glittering desert metropolis
Abu Dhabi Is An Adventure Not To Be Missed, We Know We've Been There!
Press Play To Experience The Voyage
Louvre Abu Dhabi
Bringing with it, world class art, exhibitions and vision to Arabian shores. Perched beautifully on Saadiyat Island (one of the city’s key cultural hubs), the Louvre Abu Dhabi is undoubtedly set to become one of the city’s key contemporary cultural highlights and not to be missed.
Lets Journey To A Private Showing
The flavours of the Boma.
Night Falls and the braai is fired up, as we serve up barbecue under the stars. As sun sets, the delicious smell of grilling meat wafts through the air, beckoning. Dine out in the wild on carved meats from South Africa. The calls of wild animals such as cheetah and Barbary sheep can be heard in the distance, and some inquisitive visitors might even appear from the savannah
An African twist on a Bonfire Feasting
Have you Ever Seen the Ocean From a Seaplane
EMBARK ON A SCENIC SEAPLANE JOURNEY with Trans Maldivian Airways. Considered one of the world’s most scenic seaplane journeys, the transfer to from Male’ to Rangali island impresses with breathtaking views of the Maldives’ unique scenery. Soaring through the skies over the vast blues of the Indian Ocean, verdant islands and bare coral sandbanks, is an experience unlike any other. Have your camera handy as TMA’s barefoot pilots give you a truly extraordinary experience of seeing the marvel of the Maldives from possibly the most alluring perspective.
The Maldives Your Dream Come True
The 1,192 islands in the Maldives are strung across the Equator like a white pearl necklace, glittering in the vastness of the Indian Ocean. Unrivaled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an obvious choice for a holiday of a lifetime......you won't find consistently whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water like this anywhere else on earth.
Worlds First Underwater Hotel Residence THE MURAKA CONRAD
Nestled in a private area of the shimmering lagoon THE MURAKA is a first-of-its-kind residence featuring fully integrated living, dining, entertaining and sleeping above and below the Indian Ocean with unobstructed views at every turn.
- Located on Rangalifinolhu Island, step directly onto the beach. The extended space gives the option to create a second curtained-off bedroom. Your outdoor bath can be filled upon request for a luxurious bathing ritual.Direct beach access
- 1,600 square feet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathroom with outdoor bathing pavilion
- Beach Villas (Included) Upon Checkin
- Water Villa (Included) Upon Checkin
THE MURAKA Underwater Room
- BEACH VILLA (Included)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private outdoor space
- HDTV, DVD player, and selection of films
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerated mini bar
- Two complimentary bottles of water per day
- For your Comfort
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Slippers
- Chaise Lounge
- Clock Radio w/ MP3 Connection
- Complimentary Pillow Menu
- Connecting Rooms
- Duvet Covers
- Easy to Set Alarm Clock Radio
- Feather Pillows Non Allergenic
- LCD Flat Panel TV
- Lever Door Handles
- Night Lights in Bathroom
- Seating Area with Sofa
- Separate Bathtub and Shower
- Separate Toilet Area
- Welcome Amenity
- 24 Hour Housekeeping
- High Speed Internet-No Charge
All Inclusive Dinning
- Room rates are inclusive of daily buffet breakfast either in Atoll Market or Vilu Restaurant,
- Lunch in either Rangali Bar, Mandhoo or Ufaa by Jereme Leung Restaurants,
- Dinner at Atoll Market Restaurant.
ITHAA UNDERSEA RESTAURANT
Dine five meters below the surface of the ocean, in the world’s first undersea restaurant, with panoramic coral garden views and fusion menus matched with fine wines. Ithaa can be reserved for private dining, weddings and special occasions.
WINE CELLAR The Maldives’ first underground wine cellar with unsurpassed private dining.
The first of its kind in the Maldives, descend two meters underground where 20,000 bottles of wine and up to 1,400 labels – the most in the Maldives – are expertly preserved. Here is the setting for your five-course, paired degustation menu, hosted by the island’s head chef and chief sommelier. Sit with up to 12 guests as you’re guided by the head sommelier on an interactive journey, presented on personal video screens, through the old and new world wine regions. The skillfully matched menu changes with every reservation, allowing the executive chef to showcase the best seasonal ingredients available.
FLAVORS THAT EVOKE THE SENSE OF HOME
For guests with a penchant for all things refined, select exclusive menus, crafted with produce from the Maldivian surroundings and inspired by Chinese heritage.
OCEAN DIVE CENTRE
The Maldives has the world’s largest known population of reef manta rays. The Manta Trust is a well-known, UK based, independent non-profit organization, whose mission is to advance conservation of manta rays and their habitat through science, research, raising awareness, and creating influence by providing education.
If you dream of life below sea level, join our diving courses and excursions. There’s an abundance of fish, coral, turtles, rays and sharks waiting to be discovered. For amateurs and experts alike, find us on the main island.
Swim With Manta Rays
PRO-DIVERS DIVING & SNORKEL CENTER
Pro-divers provides regularly scheduled guided diving and snorkeling trips, equipment and accessory sales, rental and a complete PADI 5 Star training centre.
Welcome to Ocean Sports Centre at Rangali! Are you ready to have fun with a wide variety of water sports? Then come meet our experienced water sports instructors who can help you to make the most of your precious time in the water. We offer a wide range of motorised and non-motorised water sports to suit your taste for adventure
- X – J E T P A C K
- X – J E T B L A D E
- S C O O T E R S N O R K E L L I N G
- Daily International Buffet Breakfast in Each Hotel
- Flights From Washington Dulles to United Arab Emirates
- Flights From United Arab Emirates to Male
- Flight From Male to Washington Dulles
- Transfers Between UAE Airport to Hotels
- Eight-night Accommodations at 5-star hotels
- Welcome Drink
- All inclusive Meal Plan in Maldives ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Total: $4784.30 Per Person (Double Occupancy Basis)
- Deposit: $749.00 (Due immediately)
- Monthly Payment: $1,345.10
- Payment Due: 9th of Each Month
- Final Payment: January 10, 2019
Contact us to secure your Spot
- Optional Tours
- Seaplane In Maldives (Charted at Negotiated reduced rate $285 per way per person)
- Meals, Other Than What Was Aforementioned