The ePortfolio team will offer a series of workshops to students on Mondays and Thursdays at 12:30PM-1:30PM during the Spring 2021 semester.
Read more about what each workshop will cover and register via the link provided.
1. Learn about the value of ePortfolio and how to create your ePortfolio
- In this workshop we will focus on the following: How to login to ePortfolio, setting up an ePortfolio, sharing an ePortfolio, publishing an ePortfolio, adding content to ePortfolio, and formatting text.
2. Learn about the media tools and how to upload files to your ePortfolio
- In this workshop, we will focus on the following: How to upload word documents, PDFs, and images to ePortfolio. How to embed videos, edit images on ePortfolio, and create a gallery on ePortfolio.
3. Learn how to customize the top navigation bar on your ePortfolio
- In this workshop we will focus on the following: How to add your name, how to add page and subpages, how to add an assignment template, and how to transfer content from one ePortfolio to another.
4. Learn how to customize your ePortfolio
- In this workshop we will focus on the following: Adding background images or color, choosing fonts, content layout, customizing the design setting, and applying settings to all pages.