Are you interested in an exciting career in a fast growing field in NYC?
The NYC Tech Talent Pipeline's Bridge-to-Tech Pre-Training Program will help you build foundational skills needed to pursue a paid digital communications internship.
During this program you will:
- Develop technical skills, including email marketing and social media engagement
- Prepare you to pursue paid internships that can lead to a career in digital communications
- Learn to succeed in a professional setting, including interview prep and personal branding
April 8, 2019-June 13, 2019
Tech Training Schedule
Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays, 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Career Training Schedule
Wednesdays, 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
You are eligible if you:
- are a NYC Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
- Are between the ages of 18-24
- possess GED/high-school equivalency
- have no professional web development experience
- earn less than $50,000 per year.
- Are proficient in written and spoken English
- Are interested in a tech related occupation
- Are available for the 9 weeks when the program is scheduled to run (Mon-Thurs, from April 8, 2019- June 13, 2019)
READY TO APPLY?
Attend an Info Session today to learn more about the application process: