Q1: 1. what should employee done differently
- A: working environment
- B: language
- C: family issue
- D: political, economic , culture , legislation , technology background difference .
A: learning local traditions and working conditions.
- B: learning local language
- C: communicating with local government and UK embassy.
- D: change original working plan according to new polities training new worker recruit new professional worker
Q2: What should HR have done to help?
- HR should training their employee.
- Provide experienced staff aboard together.
- Finding suitable office space
Q3. What policies, steps, and practices should have been in place to inform, educate and assist the employee before accepting the position?
- Training staff.
- To ensure that employees have professional skills
- Provide accommodation for employees.
- To establish penalties
Q4: In your view, was this the right kind of appointment for her? If not, why not?
It's not a good choice to make this appointment to her.
- family problem
- Language problem
- Without overseas work experience
- Without technical knowledge