Imperialism is when a big nation or one with a lot of power goes and takes land from less strong, and poor countries for their benefit. It is the spread of the bigger countries power and influence through military force. Many countries have used imperialism throughout the world and it was to expand their lands and ideas everywhere.One of the most widespread forms of imperialism was colonization.One of the most widespread forms of imperialism was colonization. The most wide spread form of imperialism was colonization.
Some examples of imperialism through out the world.
- Mosquito Coast, British Guiana
- Falkland Islands
- Newfoundland and Labrador, North-Western Territory, Prince Edward Island, Rupert's Land, Upper Canada
- South Georgia
- South Sandwich Islands
- United States: 13 colonies
- Canada - eastern and central
- United States- area around the Mississippi river
- French Guiana