CSMS Summer hours and info
Citrus Springs Middle School Summer Hours are Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM (352)344-2244
Guidance Department Information:
- Mrs. Pastorello- School Counselor assisting students with last names A-L, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Pettit-School Counselor assisting students with last names M-Z, email@example.com
- Mrs. Brendel- Guidance Secretary, email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Hum- Registrar, email- email@example.com
- Mr. Smith- School Social Worker, email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention CSMS Athletes! You are invited to get your athletic physical done at any of the high schools--CHS, LHS, or CRHS. Be watching their websites and social media for dates and the price in June and July.
- The 2020-2021 Atheletic Packet is now available on our school website. Click the button below to get there. The packet contains information on the required athletic videos for sports participation
back to school immunizations
Resources to have Handy
Mental Health Resources and Child Welfare
LifeStream Mobile Response - 352-408-6625
Abuse Reporting – 1-800-962-2873
Citrus Abuse Shelter Association – 352-344-8111
Report Missing Children – 1-888-356-4776
Summer Meal distribution information
For the most updated Summer Meal Distribution information, please click the link below to visit the Citrus County District Website page.
If you or someone you care about feels overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression or anxiety, or like you want to harm yourself or others call 911.
You can also contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline at 800-985-5990, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or text MHFA to 741741 to talk to a Crisis Text Line counselor.