- Young Howard carter,was born in Kenssington,London on the 9th of May 1874 to a succesfull family.
- His father was a succesfull artist who was born in Norfolk.
- He was sent to live with his aunt as he was a sickly child and had to be homeschooled.
- His love for Egypt started at the local Amherest family house which had a sizable collection of Egyptain artifacts.
As soon as he became the age of 17,he sailed out to Egypt and soon became an artist for some of the most famous Egyptologysts.
HIS JOBS WERE...
- antiques dealer
- designing plans for excuvators
- leading his own excuvation
Created with images by Simon Matzinger - "After a day at work." • Souza_DF - "egypt papyri royals egypt egypt egypt egypt" • 2102033 - "pyramid pyramids ancient antique gift goods souvenir" • Leonardo Ramos - "Colors of the desert" • Mukul Saini - "Albert hall museum" • Daniel H. Tong - "The Sphinx Lost in Time" • Gellinger - "tutankhamun death mask golden mask gold head" • RachelBostwick - "sarcophagus mummy egypt treasure isolated gold blue"