Microsoft Access is a powerful data management tool which facilitates its users to track their data efficiently and allow them to use & share the saved in different ways. But some time this feature rich application starts giving error because of file corruption. Reason for corruption can be any from virus infection to improper shutdown. At this point of time you need an Access Repair Software to repair the corrupted .mdb file.
So what feature you should look for in a Access Repair Tool?
A fully functional Access database contains many entities if any of the entities is lost then its has to be recovered to make the .mdb database operable. Following are the entities which a Access repair software should understand & have the repairing process inbuilt in it.
- Tables with Datatype for each field
- Relationship between tables
- Calculated Datatypes
- Forms to Enter Data
- Reports to present the data in desired format
- Macros, Queries & VB Modules
Other than above mention features Access repair tool should also have the following features
- Repair corrupted database table
- Recovers lost or deleted records
- Should support MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000
- Should preview the files before performing any repairing process.
- Also creates the backup of the corrupted files, such that repairing process can be rollback.
- Repairing process should be fast & software interface should be intuitive enough such that any novice person can use the application.
- Should fix the issue related to the missing data to open a form, module or a report.
- Software should repair the Access file when Compact and Repair Database utility fails.
Download the access repair software to repair your corrupted access .mdb file. See how software works.
Why does Access file get corrupted?
Microsoft Access saves its database file in .mdb file format. All the data is saved in the file only. Reasons for corruption can be any among the following.
- As all the data is saved in mdb file. It grows in size with use.
- When database is shared over a network or multiple users are performing operation on the file.
- Sudden shut down of the system when database file is open
- Virus infection.
Error Messages when Access file gets corrupted
- Unexpected Error 35012" When You Open a Database
- Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt
- Invalid Page Faults in Microsoft Access 2000
- Unexpected Project Corruption in Access Database
- Error Converting a Database with a Large Number of Forms That Have Modules
- Compact and Repair Utility fails
- Jet has stopped the process because you and another user attempted to change the same data at the same time
But Don’t worry Access Repair software is very good in accomplishing its task. Try the software & repair your damaged access file.