Account Management (AM) is a comprehensive solution for managing Microsoft Active Directory user accounts. AM can interface directly with Infinite Campus, MS SQL database or text file.
- Manages accounts for users in Windows Active Directory Domains
- Can run on any Windows 2008/2012/2016 server in the domain
- User accounts are managed automatically
- Users are created in OU's specified by the system Administrator
- Customizable Username and password format
- Adds users to appropriate security group
- Creates home directories compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
- Updates users name in case of name change
- Moves user as user changes location and updates all necessary attributes
- Deletes user account when the student is no longer active
- Reports statistics via daily email digest
Managing the user accounts in Active Directory is an ongoing challenge that every IT administrator faces in day-to-day activities. Manually configuring the user properties is extremely time consuming, tiresome, and error prone, particularly in a large, complex Windows network.
AM not only creates user accounts but it also manages all account settings. As users change locations, AM updates necessary settings such as home directory location, group membership, and logon scripts, just to name a few.
In order to meet custom requirements that are common in many Active Directory installations, AM's Configuration interface lets you customize every Active Directory operation.