We can't wait for you to join us at the only UK Interim Chef Event!
CJUK challenge the status quo and believe there is #ABetterWay for Chefs to work in the hospitality industry. Established since 1990, we have been aware of the national Chef shortage for a number of years and have successfully overcome the issue by tailoring our business to encourage attraction and retention within this creative and dynamic industry.
CJUK Live 2017 forms part of this movement. A unique event focusing on recognising and rewarding the huge contribution these Chefs make to propping up the industry and keeping establishments running throughout this very difficult time the industry is facing.
Now in it's 3rd year, CJUK Live 2017 promises to be the biggest and best yet! With over 100 CJUK Chefs set to attend, this is the perfect platform for you to gain access to an elite group of hospitality professionals. For the first time ever, the event will be broadcast live on social media across the globe!
A flavour of the guests joining us at CJUK Live 2017...
- Adam Reid - Head Chef at 'Adam Reid at the French' & 'Great British Menu' finalist will be delivering a guest speech to CJUK Chefs
- Roger Brown - Founder of extremely successful Facebook Group 'Chefs Arse' currently with over 40,000 members
- Andrew Buchanan - Director of Pub Operations at Daniel Thwaites PLC, founded in 1807 in Blackburn, employing over 1500 members of staff across hospitality establishments including hotels, inns and pubs
- Dawn Holding – Regional Co-ordinator of Hospitality Action North, the charity assisting people working in the hospitality industry in their hour of need
- Kate Shoesmith - Head of Policy & Public Affairs at the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
- Phillip Campbell - Policy & PR Advisor at the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
- Thom Hetherington - CEO of Holden Media which organises the Northern Restaurant & Bar (NRB) exhibition