- Winner: The Wildflower Cafe
- Finalists: Sweets & Meats BBQ and Salix Data
Pictured: John Goering (Goering Center, Founder), Todd Hudson (The Wildflower Cafe), Carol Butler (Goering Center, President), Mark Signorelli (Cincinnati Growth Partners, Managing Partner)
- Winner: Trophy Awards
- Finalists: Kingsgate Logistics and Batesville Products Inc
Pictured: John Goering, Jenny Bumgartner, Landon Martin, Jason Bumgartner (Trophy Awards), Carol Butler and Mark Signorelli
- Winner: Best Upon Request Corporate Inc
- Finalists: Crescent and Taylor Logistics
Pictured: John Goering, Natalie Lima Hall, Tillie Hidalgo Lima (Best Upon Request Corporate Inc), Carol Butler, Mark Signorelli
- Winner: TorchPrep
- Finalists: Beyond Exercise and Max Technical Training
Pictured: Rhett Barbour, John Goering, Mark Treas (TorchPrep), Carol Butler and Mark Signorelli
- Winner: Steinhauser
- Finalists: Emersion Design; The Garage Group
Pictured: John Goering, Tara Halpin (Steinhauser), Carol Butler and Mark Signorelli
- Winner: Cincinnati Incorporated
- Finalists: Riegler Blacktop Inc and Horan
Pictured: John Goering, Jeff Herman (Cincinnati Incorporated), Carol Butler and Mark Signorelli
Finally, Eric Arling, director of operations with Integrity Express Logistics, was named the 2019 recipient of the Larry Grypp Rising Leader Award.
An estimated 4,500 family and private businesses operate in the Cincinnati region. Membership in the Goering Center is not a prerequisite for the awards or for nominations.
Awards photos by Jay Yocis, University of Cincinnati.