Students will learn the essential skills of professional cooking from an industry expert, including food preparation, knife skills, dining room service, menu development, restaurant accounting, and teamwork in the kitchen.
Students will study many branches of science and the rapid advances in technology used in the food industry to expand and improve the food supply; they will evaluate the effects of processing, preparation, and storage on quality and safety, wholesomeness, and nutritive value of foods.
- ServSafe - Manager Training & Certification
- ACF Culinary Arts Certification - obtained through NOCTI written & performance assessments
- ProStart National Certification of Achievement
- Chili's Grill & Bar
- Jim 'N Nick's BBQ Restaurant
- CSM Bakery Solutions
- GCPS Nutrition/Food Service
- Local Republic
- Gwinnett Technical College - Culinary Program
Created with images by ulleo - "basil herb culinary herbs" • rickbella - "chefs cooking kitchen"