Inquiry quetions of WA colony
- Who started the swan river British colony?
- How many people were the first set of people that stepped foot on the swan river?
- How many people were there on the first day going to the swan river colony?
- What we're the first ships names that were in WA?
Inquiry questions of NSW colony
- Who started the rebellion of the Eureka stockade?
- How old was Clive evatt when he died?
- How much gold did they find on the first day of when they started panning for gold?
- What job was Clive evatt doing before he was an Australian politician?
- How many people went to jail between 1851 and 1860?
- How many gold was found in one year when the Bathurst gold rush first opened?
- How many people were fighting in the eureka stockade?
- How many people died in the Victoria colony a year?
- When did the Victoria colony start and end?
The Victoria colony
In the year 1851 port Phillip District separated from New South Wales and renamed itself as the colony of Victoria. As a result of this a legislative council was formed to govern the new colony of Victoria. The first legislative council consisted of 30 men ,10 appointed directly by the newly appointed lieutenant governor of the colony of Victoria.
The Victoria colony is the name of the body that governed Victoria from 1851.until federation in 1901 when it became the state government of Victoria.Before 1851 the colony of Victoria was a district of New South Wales also known as the port Phillip district.
- Between 1851 and 1860 an estimated 300,000 people came to Australia colonies from from England and the wales
The swan river colony
When the swan river colony was proclaimed before small gathering of newly arrived settlers and officials on 18 June.1829,it was the beginning of a first brave attempt to establish a settlement in Australia without the financial backing of the British government and without convict labour, it was to be a faltering start, for the land nor, benign as the settlers had been led to believe.within three years some of 30 Australian.