Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Lee): This week in Mrs. Lee's class, we will continue working on our poet research project. We will present projects on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday we will take some time to review our spring MAP scores.
- Read 180 (Hill): This week in our class, we will complete our End of Workshop 3 Assessment. We will begin to look at careers that interest us, write job descriptions, and other fun activities pertaining to those jobs.
- Math (Barker, Stephens, and Zerante): Scholars! This week we will be completing our unit project! Each student will be building their own city expansion layout and applying their knowledge of coordinate grids, area, and volume! We are so excited to be back and get this project rolling!
- Science (Simmons): This week we will begin our 3rd unit of the semester, Weather and Climate! Our first lesson covers Earth's Atmosphere. You will learn why our atmosphere is important for all living things on Earth.
- Social Studies (Sammons): In Social Studies this week, we will be starting our mini-unit on Latin America! Scholars will learn about the region's physical features, environmental issues, and a brief history
Look what we have been up to!
Kyle Hill-Read email@example.com-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Robert Sammons-Read firstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Carolann Lee-Language Artsemail@example.com-Twitter: @MsBaerELA
Sydney Zerante-Mathfirstname.lastname@example.org- Twitter: @Ms_Zerante
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesemail@example.com- Twitter: @waddellsworld
Fran Simmons-Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @fsimmonsBCMS
Caitlin Stephens-Mathemail@example.com-Twitter: @cstephens1246
Our Admin Team!
Liz Raeburn: Proud Principal of BCMSfirstname.lastname@example.org----Twitter: @missliz31
Blaine Ennis: Assistant Principal & Athletic Directoremail@example.com----Twitter: @ennismommax4
Michael Tountasakis: Assistant Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org