- The cost per person would be 936$ but if its for 200 students then it would be 187,200$ and thats the cheapest costs for flights to London from Austin, Tx.
- London the capital of London and The UK has a history going back to 2,000 yrs. London was founded Brutus of Troy about 1000-1100 B.C. The settlement was known as Caer Troia, Troia Nova (Latin for New Troy), which according to pseudo-etymology, was corrupted to Trinovantum.
- London is a safe place to travel as long as you keep your belongings safe, don't accept drinks from strangers, don't walk at night, and to travel around London only use taxis or registered mini cabs.
- Here are some good places to visit while at London. The London Eye, it's an observation wheel giving the passengers a bird's-eyeview of the city landmark, the price to be there would be 42.19$. Another good place to visit will be the London Tower, the price for a tour would be 32.72$ and up. And the Big Ben, a tour on that would cost 13.96$ for an essential walk tour.
- And a good place to stay at would be at the K+K hotel George as it has free Wi-Fi and also free breakfast. And with a price of 171$ per person.
Google Flights. Google, n.d. Web. 01 May 2017. "Things to do in London | Expedia." Www.expedia.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2017. "A BRIEF HISTORY OF LONDON, ENGLAND." A History of London. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2017.