The content on this page will continue to be updated as we move along the conference planning process - keep checking back.
WHO'S THIS TOOLKIT FOR?
Welcome! This toolkit is designed to support co-creators of the 2020 SEEP Annual Conference in amplifying their voice and telling their stories to the world. We're counting on all of you to help us bring to life a dynamic, virtual space with hundreds of practitioners engaged in collaborative learning, pushing the frontiers of inclusive development. If you're a member of the CX-Comm, a conference partner, convening a learning space, or a participant, you're a #SEEP2020 co-creator!
This toolkit has 3 sections:
- The Basics: for your reference.
- Sample Posts and Graphics: start talking about your experience now.
- Tell a Story: share your #SEEP2020 journey with everyone.
1. THE BASICS
Connect with us on social media. And, be sure to share these prompts with your communications team. Encourage them to highlight your role at the conference.
2. SAMPLE TWEETS & GRAPHICS
We know you're busy! To make things easier, here are a few ready-to-go posts and graphics that will only take you a few seconds to tweet. You'll need to slightly tweak for LinkedIn and tag The SEEP Network. We look forward to resharing your content.
- As part of the CX-Comm, I am thrilled to co-create #SEEP2020 #DisruptiveCollaboration @TheSEEPNetwork https://bit.ly/3ioEVfY
2. What makes #SEEP2020 unique? With @TheSEEPNetwork, we believe in the power #DisruptiveCollaboration & that together, we can find better solutions to #globaldev challenges https://bit.ly/2QsoIK4
3. I am a co-creator because [insert why you're a co-creator]. Join me & @TheSEEPNetwork at #SEEP2020 #DisruptiveCollaboration in October! Learn more: https://bit.ly/2QsoIK4
4. I am co-creating the learning agenda for [insert your technical stream] w/ [insert collaborators] at #SEEP2020 #DisruptiveCollaboration @TheSEEPNetwork https://bit.ly/2QsoIK4
5. Customize your tweet with a Technical Stream image. Talk about your Learning Space or one that you're excited about!
3. TELL A STORY
- In a few words, tell us what Disruptive Collaboration means to you. Feel free to share both professional and personal stories.
- Share one example of how disruptive collaboration can move the needle within your technical stream? e.g. who's missing from the table? which actors should be working together? (Tip: pick an SDG to frame the challenge)
- How would you inspire a practitioner whose work is deeply impacted by COVID-19 and is worried about not achieving the intended impact?
You picked a story prompt and have an answer ready. Awesome! Here's what to do next:
- Send it to us along with a photo & we'll transform it into a personalized graphic.
- Make a 60-second video answering any of the questions above.
- Tell your peers about your experience & invite them to register for #SEEP2020.
GREAT, BUT WHERE DO I SEND MY STORY?
Please send in your content and/or questions to Mashal Amjad at email@example.com.