- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces:
- Balanced Force- Two forces acting apon each other with the same amount of force making the object stay still. EX. when the rope is staying still in a game of tug of war.
- Unbalanced Force- Two forces acting apon each other with different amounts of force resulting in movement. EX. Six people on one side of the rope and one person on the other playing tug of war
- Motion- Change in position related to other things. EX. When you throw a baseball from one side of the house to the other side, Reference point- The house.
- Speed- How fast something is going or the distance the object travels in the a amount of time. EX. I run 60m in 9.59 seconds.
- Speed graph- When you graph speed you usually want to use a bar graph, the distance label will go on the y axis and the time will go on the x axis. To calculate you need to divide the distance by the time.
- Our Graph- A car went 40m in 3 seconds, we calculate the speed by dividing the distance by the time. The car went 13.3 m/s.
- Motion picture-
Speed Equations. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Feb. 2017. <www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/add_gateway_pre.../speedrev1.shtm>. Science Notebook- don't worry we did not copy it word for word please don't get mad at us we are innocent.Adobe Spark. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Feb. 2017. <https://spark.adobe.com/#design/page/0a8a4d72-2db0-478d-82b3-f7441ed5>.Digital image. Forces and Motion Practical Physics460 × 280Search by Image. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Feb. 2017. <https://www.google.com/search?q=motion&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isc>.