Game Day Classic Cheeseburgers & Roasted Potato Salad Recipe by Chef Shirley
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef ( 85%)
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients, form hamburgers (make thumb indentation in center of burger to help keep burger flat when cooking) and place in sous-vide bag. Chill bags in refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes (this will help them hold their shape). Place on Shelf in Steam oven on Sous-Vide setting for 15 minutes.
- Take hamburgers out of bag, wipe off excess moisture and place on oiled hot grill, griddle or fry pan and cook for 45 seconds or until seared to your liking, turn and place cheese on hamburger and cook another 45 seconds.
- Prepare hamburger on Brioche Bun or bun of your choice with toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy this amazing, juicy hamburger!
ROASTED POTATO SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Large red onion, medium dice
- 2 Red bell peppers, medium dice
- 2 lbs. Red potatoes or assorted small potatoes, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- 1 cup Fresh Corn from 2 ears (may also use frozen corn that has been thawed)
- 4-5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Salt and Pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, more if needed
- Place cut potatoes in Steam Oven on perforated pan and steam until partially cooked, still slightly firm in the center of potato when pierced. Mix all diced veggies in a bowl, mix in Salt and Pepper, red pepper flakes and Chili Powder. Place on a sheet pan and Roast Veggies in Oven on Convection Roast 375 degrees until done (approximately 15-20 minutes) and nicely browned.
- Take out of oven and let cool slightly, mix in Apple Cider Vinegar and add additional salt and pepper to taste.