Nestled in the quietest part of this charming U shaped street is a chic and timeless mid-century 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Spacious with an abundance of natural light, this gem greets you with a large and open foyer, wood beamed ceilings, hardwood floors throughout the living space, and new carpet in the hallway and bedrooms. The sizable living room has a wall of oversize windows with views to the charming front yard, two built in cabinets and bookcase, and a gas fireplace. The adjacent dining room includes designer lighting, floor to ceiling windows, and a door to the beautiful and relaxing backyard. The chef’s kitchen has black quartzite counters, ample storage, designer lighting and stainless appliances including a Bertazzoni gas range. An open breakfast nook within the kitchen includes a second door to the backyard. The newly carpeted hallway leads you to the three bedrooms including the primary suite, and an updated hall bath. The very private and secluded backyard which is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The hot tub is privately tucked away on the side of the home, and opens to a large patio, and beautifully landscaped yard. This home has it all!
OFFERED AT $1,898,000
Architecture + Design
Take a 3D Tour!
Facts + Figures
- Mid-century modern home originally built in 1953 and remodeled for todays’ life style without losing any of architectural interest
- Large foyer that lets you immediately take in the abundance of natural light
- Large and open living room with oversized windows, built in bookcase and storage cabinets
- Adjacent and open dining room includes beautiful lighting with floor to ceiling windows and a door to the backyard
- Oversized galley kitchen with quartzite counters, stainless appliances including a high end Bertazonni gas range
- Charming breakfast nook in kitchen with second door to backyard
- New carpet in hallway and bedrooms
- Three generously sized bedrooms including Primary Suite and updated hallway bath
- Beautiful designer lighting throughout
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, kitchen and foyer
- Beautifully landscaped and private backyard with secluded hot tub, large patio and lawn area
- Located in the quietest portion of U-shaped street that feels like a cul-de-sac
- 1430 square feet (Buyer to verify)
- 5,550 square foot lot (Buyer to verify)
- Clifford Elementary (K-8), and Sequoia High School
- Central location with easy access to 280 and 101, shopping and wonderful downtown dining!
Life + Leisure
San Carlos | California
Blu Skye Media