Data provided from both PARENT Focus Group and STAFF Focus Group stated that Boyne City Public Schools has an amazing staff! SO TRUE! SO PRIDEFUL! SO PROUD TO BE A BCES RAMBLER!
"May your new year flourish with new discoveries, Wonderful inspirations and happiness to feel your heart" Author Uninown
"TEAM - Together- Everyone- Achieves-More" Author Unknown
❤️"Go BCES Ramblers"- We rise to the challenge 💙
SST- We are closing in on a solid System to best serve student need. This also means that we are looking at all the templates for collecting student information and trying to make those the most efficient as possible. Therefore, we are asking that each grade level team create a list of intervention/intervention programs that are typically used in math, reading and writing no later than January 30. Please send them via email by January 30th. Erin and Carissa are coordinating the efforts and may reach out to teams for other informational needs or valued feedback as well.
DATA REVIEW ON JANUARY 24th from 3:30-5:30! This will be a time to collaborate and have data dialogue with other grade levels and to work together vertically. Please be prepared to share up to date data and positive team energy! 💙❤️
Ruby Payne had quite the impact on all of us as educators. I am noticing some strategies being utilized from the resource book provided for you. It is especially great to see the "All BCES focused Strategy" - Think, Pair & Share! I will be sharing other interesting strategies in each of my "Staff Scoop" (SEE BELOW). Feel free to also share out with staff member other strategies you are using!!
Here's what's going on...
- January 5 & 6-------Snow Days
- January 9-------------SST Team Meeting
- January 9-------------School Board Meeting
- January 10------------Lisa out of the building in the a.m.
- January 11-------------Paraprofessional Meeting 10:15
- January 12------------Release Time for Bible Class
- January 16------------DIBELS Testing begins
- January 16 -----------DSIT Meeting 4-5:30
- January 18------------4th Grade Curriculum Day
- January 20-----------First Semester Ends
- January 23-----------Lisa in meeting in am
- January 24-----------DATA REVIEW 3:30-5:30 (Stipend provided)
- January 26-----------Leadership Team Meeting
- January 27-----------Report Cards Go Home
- January 27-----------RAMBLER Recognition Day
- January 27-----------RAMBLER Hat Day
- January 30-----------After School Professional Learning
"Step with care and great tact, because life is a balancing act." Dr. Seuss💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️
Elementary Google Calendar Updates
Please be sure to check your Google Calendat EVERYDAY! This link will be available to you weekly to make it easier to keep up with Google Calendar Updates! Keep up with all life's changes!! Be sure to email Tammy of important Google Calendar updates!
Rambler Scoop and Skinny💙😃❤️
PLEASE REMEMBER to sign out whenever you leave the building during the school day whatever the reason. This is SO important for safety. Sometimes emergencies happen, even when we're hopeful that they will not. Thanks so much! Tammy Will show you where the book is in case some of you forgot. Thank you so much😃
i am going to give the kids a chance to have just "Hat Day" on the last Friday of the month. If it becomes a nuisance, I will make it just "Baseball Hat Day". I don't wanted to become an issue in the classroom. However I think from the effort's and in the spirit of kids, we will give it a try. I will be open and respectful to your feedback.
A FEW GRADES STILL NEED TO PLAN THEIR DAY😃. Teachers- Please be sure and plan with your team a date for your grade to have your Curriculum Day. Tuesday's or Wednesday's are the best days to be out. Friday's will not be an option due to lack of subs. Please double check with Tammy Ryder regarding that date and Tammy Patrick to assure Early Learners is available for that date. Once the date is picked- 1. Email Tammy & I on the dates- it will be put on Google Calendar. 2. Immediately put in to assure sub. 3. Plan your great day!
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS YUMMY OPTION😃😃😃😃😃Provisions procedure: ( special & soup list will be emailed when available on Friday or Monday Mornings)-1. Please place order on Google DOC. 2. Exact change or check will be accepted and will have to be placed in the special labeled envelope or plastic bag then placed in big Manila envelope on Tammy's desk (payments need to be submitted by 10:30 am on Tuesday. 3. All orders will be shared with Provisions chef by 2:30 pm on Monday prior to Tuesday delivery by 11 am. 🍴🍞🧀🍲🍰
Wow! Our RAMBLER Team Rocks!!
🎈🎈🎈Please include in your newsletters and correspondence the following reminders regarding these procedures to assure safety for our beloved kiddos ...
1. Please remind parents that they are not to park in front of the bus garage prior to 3:05 PM. Prior to that time they must be at least two car lengths away from the garage. Otherwise, drivers cannot get the buses out. Mary and I are also trying to be sure this isn't happening in appreciate your help at this
2. Please remind parents to pay any charges that they have at this point and if possible to please pre-pay for the rest of the year using the online option or placing it in a labeled envelope and the lunch payment wooden box located on the front counter in the office. Filling out free and reduced form is also still an option. Thank you for your assistance with this issue.
3. Please remind your students that Winter is here☃️and that means every day students should be bringing a coat, snow pants, hat and gloves. If you hear that students don't have access to some of these items -please be sure to let myself and/or Mary know and we'll figure out something.
4. I just loaded the blue book box near the front door with books! The blue box located outside of the front door is a great way for students to get different books in their hands for reading on a daily basis. Please remind parents and students that they are welcome to take a book(s) or leave books that they have already read at any time.
5. NoONE should be dropped off prior to 8am as there is no supervision! We have our "All Star program" as an option as always.
6. Please use the FRONT circle drive for student drop off in the morning. Parents must park in the front lot if walking students into the building and be sure not to block bus garage for parent pick up:)
7. Mana bags are for eating at home- NOT ON THE BUS! Please give tied bags to parents!
8. Bussing is a privilege- RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, CARING AND SAFETY ARE A MUST ON THE BUS! Please remind students AND PARENTS of bus expectations🚌
👍 REALLY IMPORTANT- Thank you for always supporting assembly expectations and going over them prior to every assembly with your students! Exiting all assemblies will be as follows & please do unless otherwise directed… 4th & 3rd grades & Houser, Hicks and Dixon will exit front doors, k&1st grade and Bacon will exit through the back doors.
Please be sure and check your email prior to each PD meeting for preparedness as last minute things can come up. Your professional courtesy is appreciated!! 👍💙👏❤️😃
PLEASE!!!!!! The office is in desperate need for volunteers for both the lunch room and recess. Please reach out to your personal pool of volunteers and have them contact the office or share their name with Tammy so that way we might reach out to them. Your assistance is appreciated🌈
We are also desperate for substitute teachers, paras and food service subs. Please get the word out there😃👍👏
❤️💙❤️💙A SHOUT OUT:💙❤️💙❤️
TO: Deb Higgins
We celebrate Deb for coordinating schedules to support Teacher Team Meetings and making our library/Media Center a great place to teach, learn and be!
Great Learning Opportunities
Please don't forget to keep checking for added learning opportunities at CharEm! 👍😃👏
Rock to our new theme song!!!
- January 1-----------------Amanda Loper
- January 4----------------Sean Mills
CHECK THIS OUT...
Thank you Rambler Staff for ALL you do!! YOU ROCK!!!!