“Over the last five years, CAMTech has been incredibly fortunate to partner with amazing people in Boston, India, Uganda and beyond. We’re continuing on the road from ideation to patient impact by empowering innovators, both in LMIC’s and in underserved sectors of the developed world. We’re looking ahead to the next five years more hopeful and more driven than ever.” - Dr. Kristian Olson, Director and Founding Medical Director, CAMTech
A Relaunched CIP Coming January 2018
Register on the CIP to join over 4,377 innovators, 659 mentors, 737 organizations and 831 innovations in CAMTech's network!
Relaunching in January 2018, the CIP addresses a critical gap in the medtech ecosystem by providing a network for innovators, mentors and investors. This relaunched CIP supports innovators in the transition from idea generation to scale-up by giving innovators a network to ask the right questions, learn from peers and stay on track. The CIP offers innovators, mentors and investors access to:
- New Interactive Tools: customized, smarter features to help assist teams in understanding the process to commercialization
- Email Relay Systems: simpler, faster and private user communication
- Redesigned Platform: blogging features for more continuous communication, redesigned pages for self-identification of needs and information on how other users can help
- Archiving Capabilities: allows users to see current and updated innovations
- "Like" and "Tag" Functions: helps teams and mentors share expertise
- New Showcasing Capabilities: a progress tracking bar that guides teams to update profiles in order to be showcased on the CIP homepage, CAMTech website and CAMTech Pulse newsletter
Questions about the CIP? Contact Alexis Steel, Senior Manager for Global Operations, at email@example.com.
What do you hope to see from CAMTech in the next 5 years?
"I would want CAMTech to maintain it’s model for grassroots innovation. It’s something that I have seen to be so effective. You always want people to be on the side where the problem is happening and then start to build the solution from the problem." - Karthik Paga, Graduate Student, The Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon Univiversity
"I think I would definitely love to see more products come to market. That would be the end goal. If we are to achieve that, then I would like to see CAMTech focus more time on accelerating and taking a few teams with high potential and making sure they reach the market." - Chayan Chatterjee, Co-Founder and COO, Lattice Innovations
"I hope to see them grow and scale and see them bring this to more communities across the world. Teaching the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators these skill sets and mindsets." - Andrea Ippolito, Executive Director, Engineering Management Program, Cornell University
Interested in partnering with CAMTech? Contact Sandra Butler, Senior Manager for Global Business Strategy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.