Why Northwestern Mutual?
- American financial services company based in Milwaukee
- Mutual organization (no shareholders)
- exist solely for the benefit of the policy holders
- dividends go back to the policy holders
- CORE Values: Relationships, Reputation, Interdependence, Growth, Freedom
How would this internship be beneficial?
- Only company to be recognized as a top ten internship for 21 years straight
- Mentally prepared to grow my business/market while still in school
- Learn how to plan and implement a long-term financial plan
- Mentors, great work environment with many resources
Why am I intrigued by this career?
- Ability to say, "I started my own practice"
- Commissioned-based (control my own income)
- Entrepreneur/Independent contractor
How I can benefit the office/company?
- Excellent analytical/listening skills
- Extremely motivated to succeed
- Driven by competitive nature
- Very goal oriented, wake up every day with a plan to reach destination
- Good teacher, ability to educate prospects on options available