Along with the focus towards Candidate Management and Employer Branding, our focus has evolved from being a support to the hiring team, to now, task owners for, implementing & evaluating the systems and tools that best meets Adobe's needs for hiring exceptional talent. In lieu of the same, last month has been another exceptional month for us.
Scheduling & Coordination
- Total 468 interviews have been scheduled and 106 on-floor coordination managed.
- Supported for 2 weekend hiring events, 1 in Bangalore & 1 in Noida, with a total turn up of ~80 candidates
- 23 BGVs completed with an avg TAT of 8 days, including 2 priority cases managed with avg TAT of 6 days.
- Total of 60 offers have been released.
- 46 candidates on-boarded with 43% being Diversity.
10 IJPs managed across the BUs.
Internal Job Posting (IJP)/ Internal Mobility is a dynamic process of moving our internal talent within Adobe. Talent Operations, in alliance with Talent Partners, have taken this opportunity to brand this process beyond Workday, wherein the flyers are sent to a set of target audience.
Talent Ops manages the entire spectrum of logistics involved in this process including sending mailers, application management, interview scheduling, coordination and finally announcing the results.
The alliance started in Jan 2015 for AGS and since then, Talent Ops has successfully managed more than 200 IJPs, spreading its reach to entire WWFO, CE and MIO.