Recent European interviewees have included Sir Martin Sorrell, Founder & CEO of WPP; Kenny Jacobs, CMO of Ryanair; Mark Evans, Marketing Director of Direct Line Insurance; Blake Cahill, Global Head of Social and Digital at Philips and Mark Elkins, VP Digital Sales & Marketing for Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Being interviewed by CMO.com means you’re talking to your peers. All our interviewees have used CMO.com to explain the digital transformation their business is undergoing, to outline their digital strategy in more detail and, through CMO.com’s promotion of interviews through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, to boost their own social profile. In fact our Twitter handle recently passed 76,000 followers!
Purpose of a Customer Story
- Promote Adobe customers as innovative industry leaders in their fields
- Position customer spokespeople as thought leaders on specific topics
- Communicate the value of Adobe solutions in context of the customer and their business
What makes a good story? Shine the light on the customer, not Adobe within the story.
Significant highlights for the Tumi story are outlined in blue.
Questions to Consider
- What did the customer achieve and how do those achievements support the company's goals?
- What measurable improvements/ROI did the customer experience?
- How do those improvements impact the company's people, process, and overall business?
- Is the customer using more than one solution within a single cloud?
- If there are plans to expand usage to other solutions or other clouds, what are the expected impacts?
Purpose of a Customer Video Brief
The objective of the Customer Success Videos is to educate, inspire and motivate other businesses by showcasing how our best customers are achieving success in transforming their businesses.
The videos are intended for use on Adobe publicly-facing channels and provide an opportunity to learn about the customer’s business goals, how they are solving their challenges around business transformation and the supporting role Adobe plays in their transformation. Distribution channels include adobe.com, YouTube, social media, such as Twitter and LinkedIN, and showcased at key industry events like Adobe Summit or MAX.
Each video is approximately 3 minutes in length. The customer is included throughout the review and editing process to ensure satisfaction with the final pieces.
The Customer Success Video may be used on the channels listed above and a copy will be provided to the customer for use in their own promotional channels and within their organization.