DESCRIPTION: Amanda and Jason get married. While on their honeymoon, they get stranded in a forest and slowly realize that maybe they're not meant to be...
PROMPT:: Forest, Red, Bloody wedding ring, "A man, duh"
- Amanda & Jason get married
- They are going on a honeymoon
- Jason plans to uber to Niagara on the lake
- Amanda and Jason are a bit lovey dovey in the car.
- After an hour the recently divorce uber driver has had it and yells at them to get out of the car
- He leaves the two stranded in the middle of a forest
- TENSIONS ARE HIGH. IT IS COLD - AND GETTING DARK
- Jason asks Amanda if she can call on her phone which she does not have because she doesn't have pockets for her phone in her dress
- Jason and Amanda start to bicker. Jason "feels attacked"
- They try to hitchhike, but there's nothing
- Somehow Jason reveals he got Amandas wedding ring off a corpse.
- Amanda snaps and she tries to hit Jason with a big stick
- Eventually they see a bus and RUN "WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT!"
- they enter the bus laughing in disbelief
- the smiles fade to uncertainty
END OF FILM
Saskia: Director, Actress
Kenzo: Producer, Actor
Stephanie P: Editor