1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of german or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent this law. 2) Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the state Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of german or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their households female subjects of the state of german or related blood who are under 45 years old
4. 1) Jews are forbidden to fly the reich or national flag or to display the reich colors. 2) They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the state
5. 1) Any person who violates the prohibition under i will be punished by to prison sentence with hard work 2) to male who violates the prohibition under II will be punished with to prison sentence with or without hard labor. 3) Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with to prison sentence of up to one year and to fine, or with one or the other of these penalties The reich minister of the Interior, in coordination with the deputy of the fuhrer and the reich minister of Justice, will issue the legal and administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on january 1, 1936 Nuremberg, september 15, 1935 at the reich party congress of Freedom.
I Have a Jewish bloodline and the thought that my Great-great-Grandparents family had to go through this makes me feel really sad. The laws are obviously very unfair and mostly directed towards Jewish people. You couldn't really have a job making it hard to survive with n food and water. I really didn't put to much thought to it until now because I didn't have that much deep knowledge about the Nuremberg Laws and the Holocaust but now that I think of it it really gets to me.
Propaganda is a manipulative way a government in this case the country's fighting in the World War II used posters advertisements an news to influence the people and tell them what is right and what is wrong. Most of the time they were meant to support the military or make the other country making posters very racist. Propaganda is essentially a clever lies hidden in plain sight so it influences everybody and make them follow you. Propaganda is not good.
Anne Frank was born on June 12 1929 and died in Bergen Belsen in 1945. From 1942-1944 she was hiding in the secrete annex with her family. She was always curious about everthing but she couldn't do much because she had to stay in the secret annex for two years.
Otto Frank was born 1889 and died in 1980. He organized the secret annex and was able to hide his whole family. He was a father of Margerat and Anne.
Edith Frank was born 1900 and she died 1945 she was Ottos wife and Anne's mother. In her diary Anne said that Edith and her didn't get along that well.
Peter Van Pel
Peter Van Pel was born 1926 and died 1945. He was part of the family that shared the secrete annex with the Frank family.
Act 1 Summary
Act 1 started of when it was after WWII and Otto Frank came back to the secrete annex. He saw that Anne left her diary and he began to read it. It talked about everything that they did while they were in hiding from start to finish. In the first act Anne was being immature and everyone had high hopes for the war to end quickly.